Our facilities have been state of the art technology with the modern production processes. Our production of CRGO transformer cores are fully compatible with the electrotechnical standards and comply with the customer demands. We are located in modern premises, with specially designed equipments. By using very efficient manufacturing techniques we are able to produce CRGO cores to a very high standard at extremely competitive prices.
The infrastructure includes all the modern facilities to increase the core competence of its personnel and products. Our installed capacity to produce 7000 MT per annum of Transformer Laminations rating up to 150 MVA, 600 MT per annum of Toroidal Cores in Round Shaped, Rectangular shaped and oval shaped & E & I Lamination Standard type and as per customer specifications and drawings. ESPI has total area of over 40000 Sq. feet for manufacturing. ESPI is a medium scale manufacturer of Laminations for Electrical Transformers.
Machinery Availability in Brief:
- 1000MM Capacity CNC Slitting Line SDRI China make.
- England type Indian Make Slitting Line up to 1300mm cap.
- 600 mm CNC Cut to Length Line Georg make.
- 300mm CNC Cut to Length Line China make.
- 350mm CNC Cut to length line Georg make.
- Measuring Instruments with standard Tool Room & Testing Lab for Quality Assurance.
- Power Presses and Shearing Machines.
- Continuous 3 Zone Roller Type Hearth Annealing Furnace.
- 10 M/T EOT Crane & 3 M/T EOT Crane.
- Toroidal Core Winding Machines.
- Pit type Annealing Furnaces for Toroidal cores.